Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Saying Goodbye to My Co-Workers

Dear Hector, Peggy, David, Paul, Randy, Lisa, and Kellie,

It has been eight years this month. What a great experience. I want all of
you to know that I've always felt it a privilege to work for E***co, and was
always conscious of the fact that once we got started, we actually sold
companies. To work for a legitimate investment banking firm was always a
huge plus as far as I was concerned.

I worked with a lot of good people (and some 'interesting' ones!), and I will miss that the most. On a day-to-day basis, I know Jide and Sean are gone (as are many others, like all the BAs), but Lisa and Kellie are there, and I certainly enjoyed working with them. We all have put in some serious efforts to make the company successful!

I also believe that the core group of Sandy, Art, Dan, and me always worked diligently to improve the process for E***co. Each one of us will miss working with the other three, of that there is no doubt. We will always have great respect for each other.

Please know that I wish all the best to each of you in your future endeavors, and of course the best for E***co as well. I mean that emphatically.

Whatever occurs down the road, if we happen to cross paths again, that will be a very good thing. If I can be of any assistance as you proceed with your new focus, please let me know!

This was not easy to write, but once done, it's not too hard to read.

Sincerely,

Greg

No comments: